Monday, March 9, 2009
Held on March 1, 2009 at our new kitchen on the plateau 6 couples participated. Many cupcakes were eaten and a great time was had by all. The only thing missing was someone to take pictures! The only one I managed to get was what was leftover after all the happy couples lefts.
Cupcake flavours that were served included:
- Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese or vanilla buttercream
- Lemon cupcakes with lime or green tea icing
- Chocolate orange cupcakes with chocolate buttercream
- Vanilla cupcakes with lavender vanilla or apple cider buttercream
- Chocolate chili cupcakes with mexican hot chocolate buttercream
- Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream
- Black forest cupcakes (filled with black cherries and topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings)
- Gluten-free chocolate and espresso cupcakes
These cupcakes topped with handmade fondant wonder woman crowns and logos were part of an order for a 22nd birthday party in February.